- Mobile advertising generates 2.5 times more attention than a static billboard - Perception Research
- 98% of in-car audiences indicated they notice truck-side ads - American Trucking Association
- 97% Recall Rate on mobile advertising - Outdoor Advertising Magazine TACA's market research, August 2002
- Outdoor Advertising delivers IMMEDIATE results for advertisers 29% say outdoor advertising caused them to visit a retail store within a week. The more time spent in the car, the more likely that outdoor advertising motivates consumers to visit a retail store.
- Mega-Milers Those who travel (as a driver or a passenger) more than 260 miles per week in-car are upscale, educated and far more likely to be employed full-time than the average American. - Arbitron National In-Car Study, 2003
- A significant amount of shopping occurs on the way home from work Consumers report these purchases are contemplated during the day on the way home. As such, outdoor advertising is vital to impact shopping and purchasing on the way home from work.
Drive Your Message & Gain New Customers with Bulldog Mobile Billboards.
Bulldog Mobile Billboards belongs to two mobile advertising affiliations. Call us for marketing campaigns utilizing over 170 vehicles nationwide.